***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 17, 2009

I'm Alive....

Sorry to be so absent lately.  I hope that my lovely friends out there in blog-land have followed me over here.  I will be sad to lose even one of you.  I have been super busy  and we were out of town until Wednesday night anyway, so no posts from me.  If I had cards made previously I would have pre-scheduled posts with them, but with my husband's deployment to a vast, hot, sandy place for the US Air Force in the VERY near future we've been getting in as much family time as possible.  I do have a card for you tomorrow for the Card Patterns weekly sketch, so check back after about 9:00 am to see it.  I hope you all have a LOVELY weekend!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)