***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 1, 2007

A Quick Card


This was a quick card to make, but it took more than 30 minutes to get this card uploaded from my camera to the computer to here. SO...my husband is waiting for me to finish a movie we started and I don't want to keep him waiting any longer. I am getting so tired of my camera/photo software that came with it, that I'm about to chuck it all in the street and let someone run over it. I hate how long it takes. Someday I really hope to buy a new program so that it all goes faster (and fix our computer so that it's not so slow -- defragmenting it and clearing out temp files, etc. hasn't seemed to be enough). Anyway, I'll skip the card details today and leave you with wishes for a great evening!!! Take care, and enjoy the card - I hope my Stamp Club members like the one they're going to make that's super similar!

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be simple...but very pretty.Love the colors..Ribbon is perfect.Great Card!Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flossie's FolliesNov 3, 2007, 4:44:00 PM

    What a beautiful card love that color rust with the green and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Very Nice!! Loving that BG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)