***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 19, 2007

Quick Post


I'm trying to get at least a picture up today for you to see. I won't go into details except to say that this is the other address book and pen I had to make for a friend who's moving. She was the secretary in the Relief Society Presidency (of which I'm the Education counselor) so we got pretty close while she was here. I'll miss her tons! She requested the colors. I really like it a lot - it's simple, and cute. I hope she likes it!!! Everything is SU! as far as papers, stamps, ink, and accessories. Have a great night!


PS - all you moms out there might recognize my background as a receiving blanket :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the projects! You're doing a great job......and you are right, staying at home is awesome...from one stamping mom to the next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute cute book! I love the way that you did the petals to look more like a sunflower and the colors are great. TFSMelanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stampedbyanangel@aol.comNov 21, 2007, 8:05:00 AM

    Wonderful projects..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Marie! I just love this little book--colors, composition--everything! (If this is a duplicate post, feel free to delete. I tried earlier and I'm not sure if I got through. My dial-up keeps burping. . .) Thanks, and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the petals and the washers. I'm sure your friend will love it.Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)