***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 14, 2007

SC142 Re-Visited


So, I've played around with this sketch from SCS before and I really like it. I made this card for a friend who's expecting. I'm not really supposed to say who it is yet, but eventually I'm sure the news will be out. I'm SO excited for her, I know how excited she is for this pregnancy. Anyway, after I had sealed up the envelope and was walking over to her house I realized I had left off the 3rd button I wanted to put on the card. Like the two on the top corners of the card, I wanted one in the bottom left corner too. Oh well, it's okay, but if I had kept the card in my house a little longer it would not be staying this way! :)

Anyway, the stamps are from TAC and for the life of me I can't think of what the name of the set is. If you know, feel free to put it in a comment. I got the stamps from my friend Anne and if you need a TAC demo, let me know and I'll refer you to her. She's AWESOME.

Well, have a great night!

Stamps: TAC set
Paper: Fall Flowers DS paper, Soft Sky and Whisper White CS, Really Rust Textured CS
Ink: Black, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Really Rust
Accessories: Blender pen, Soft Sky Double-Stitched ribbon, rust buttons, linen thread, dimensionals, gray Tombo marker (from TAC)

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. What a cute stamp. TAC is always hit or miss for me. Some of their stuff I love and other stuff I just don't "get". This one's great!Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest cards I have EVER seen!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Great image and layout.Congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)