***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 8, 2007

I should explain....

You all must think I'm stamping-deficient with my question in my last post. SO, I thought I'd let you know that I didn't want to color on the stamp with my markers because there's just the tiniest bit of a line (negative space) between the mane of the lion and the body. I thought that would take a long time to do ten time (for 10 cards). Also, I was worried about stroke marks being visible in the stamped image. BUT, I really liked the suggestion that TALIANA gave of coloring the mane first and then wiping off any smudges that perhaps got on the body part of the lion and then coloring his body. That just might work. I was thinking if I didn't care about possible ink contamination, I could also ink up the lion in MM and then color his mane with my RR marker and then stamp. All the possibilities!!! Thanks so much for your suggestions, and next time I make a card with this stamp set I'll definitely give some of them a try.

As for me not posting today (a card that is) - I've had a headache for 4 days now. Nothing too strong, but a nagging pain nonetheless, so I may need to call the clinic and try to get an appointment on base sometime soon. Until it goes away, I don't see much stamping taking place. I'm sorry! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)