***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 22, 2008

Check Below this Post for Newer Posts - STAMPS FOR SALE HERE

*************ETA I will delete sets to show that they're sold as soon as I can (some of you are writing in at the same time as others and I'm having to look in at the time stamp to be as fair as possible!) and I will keep this post at the top. Check below this post for newer ones with cards and other projects!!!!

I could use a little extra cash, and a little less to pack for our move, so here are the stamp sets that I have for sale now. All of these sets retired with the last catalog unless they have an asterisk next to them, in which case they were already retired. If you don't live in Del Rio, we'll figure out how much postage to add to your "order" based on how many sets you purchase. My goal is to use flat-rate boxes if/where possible. I accept PayPal (right now - if you really want something but don't use PayPal we can "talk"). Each of these stamp sets is MARKED DOWN from the original price. The page number refers to the Fall-Winter Collection 2007 Idea Book and Catalog. Sorry about the spacing of the "chart". I've yet to figure out how to get blogger to allow me to have extra spaces between words. :) Thanks, and this is a first come, first serve deal. Take care and happy stampin'!


PS - If you would like to see the images in a particular stamp set, check out the gallery on Splitcoast where they're listed alphabetically and in almost all of the stamp sets' galleries there is an index card showing all of the images included in the set. Newly added stamp sets in this color blue.

PG Name Price
137 Aida Cloth $13.00
145 All About U $22.00
54 Figures of Speech $18.00
36 Holiday Tag Team $23.00
154 It's a Date $10.00
132 Letter Patterns $14.00
100 Looks Like Spring $25.00
161 Monogram B $13.00 (negative image is mounted on 2nd side - 2-in-1!!)
97 Sassy Stems $14.00
152 Stamped from the Heart $8.00
*** Alphabet Soup (SAB '06) $10.00
*** Blooming with Happiness (level I hostess '06) $10.00
*** Delight in Life (SAB '07) $10.00
*** Journaling Fun (IB&C '05) $15.00
*** Love It (level II hostess '05 $18.00

*** Reason to Smile (level I hostess '06) $10.00
*** So Very (SAB '07) $10.00
*** Shapes & Shadows (IB&C '05) $22.00

*** Mini Messages (IB&C '06) $10.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I've been reading your blog for awhile now and saw you were selling some of your stamps.I'm interested in the Bunny Hugs and Sweet on You. My email is audsmom@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)