***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 9, 2010

Page 15 CASE


So, in line with my previous CASE posts, I thought I would share this CAS card. You can find the original on page 15 of the Occasions Mini catalog, as the title of this post indicates. I was still using the Sweet Pea DSP for my color combo, because that is the color inks my Stamps in the Mail participants would have (I base each SIM kit around a pack of DSP). This is not my typical color combo, but I think it turned out pretty cute.

The heart stamp set I used is the very same one that SU! has chosen to use in a campaign to raise money for Haiti. You can check out more about that here.

My last card that I will be sharing in about 2 posts from now is my favorite though from my "CASE the Occasions Mini catalog" group of cards. :)

I hope you're having a fabulous day and if you haven't already, check out my inspiration challenge HERE!

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts Paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Rose Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White CS Ink: Pretty in Pink classic ink Accessories: Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin ribbon, Full Heart punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Great CASE! I like yours even better. The colors look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)