***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 13, 2010

Boots 2 Stamps Inspiration Week #4

This week's inspiration is nearly limitless!!  You have OVER 75,000 possibilities!!  I will share with you below a few of my favorites.

I was looking at a site that I like to visit to browse when looking for affordable art for my home (www.art.com), and I just loved so many of the botanical pieces.  HERE is the link to all of the botanical art, and your challenge for this week is to choose one from that category to use as your inspiration piece.  They're not all flowers, so no worries if you don't do flowers ;)

Please make sure to include in your own post or gallery upload not only the link to this challenge, but a link directly to the picture you chose as your inspiration piece.  If you're posting to your blog, you could post the picture itself if you would rather, but please make sure we can see what inspired you! 

Click HERE to see the specific details of how to play along.

This week's keyword is B2S04 for any online galleries you might upload to.

Here are a few that I liked (I tend to like photographs) and there are MANY styles from the contemporary to the classic on this site:


So – after you’ve stamped, go upload at Stampin’ Addicts and be sure to use the keyword “B2S04″ (no quotation marks needed) and include a link to this post, and then come back here and tell me that you’ve posted using Mr. Linky and include a link to your posted project so I can keep track of who has played along for the monthly drawing!!!  Easy peasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)