***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 19, 2009

Deals of the Week #3

This week's deals are some great ones!!!  Who doesn't love to use embellishments on their cards and other projects?!?!  I know I will be ordering some of these myself.  I adore the mini library clips and the circle brads too.  At these prices though I think I'll throw in some of the other deals too!!

Please remember that if you are my customer or you don't have a SU! demonstrator, to go to my website to place your order so you don't pay extra ordering from the generic SU! website.  Here it is:  http://mariemcclellan.stampinup.net  and then click on "Shop Now" to place your order.  On the left-hand side of your screen you'll see "Deals of the Week" as one of the categories you can shop from.

The third deals of the week are from October 19, 10 AM (MT) through October 26, 9:50 AM (MT).

 






































Item 



Page 



Description 



Regular Price 



Special Price



114348 



179 



Basic Jumbo grommets 



$6.95



$4.49



109857 



179 



Mini Library clips 



$12.95 



$8.99



112571 



179 



Circle Designer brads 



$5.95 



$3.99



112581 



179 



1/2" Library clips 



$6.95 



$3.99



Here is a link to the deals specifically so that you can see the pictures:  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=425 but I can't promise that it will actually take you to the link in MY website, so make sure that you see my name at the top right of your screen before placing an order!!!  If you don't, you will want to enter via the link I provided earlier in the post that goes straight to my SU! website.

Oh, and don't forget about my Stamps in the Mail program!!!!  Check it out by clicking on the logo for it in my sidebar to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)