***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 1, 2009

8x8 Digi Page

8x8 15-percent-018


Here is another page out of one of the 2 albums I have created so far using My Digital Studio.  I really do love this program.  It is SO easy to use!!!  Not complicated like I've found PhotoShop or other editing programs to be.  Of course, I can use PhotoShop, but I was very impressed with how everything is very self-explanatory and not hidden under some icon with sub-icons, or anything complicated or confusing. 

Well, do you remember that TODAY IS THE DAY!!  You can now to go my SU! store (click the "Order Stampin' Up! Online" button in my right-hand sidebar of my blog) and order your copy to be shipped straight to your home.  There's nothing like being able to shop in your jammies from your own home, is there?!?!  :)  Also, please e-mail me (mariemc01@gmail.com) if you have ANY questions about MDS.  I'll do my best to answer them for you, or get an answer from SU! for you.

Also, did you notice that the SU! projects of the month (also in my right-hand sidebar) have been updated?  Check them out when you can.

I hope you enjoy this fun little page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)