***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 8, 2009

Candy Corn Sweet Treat Cup

DSCN8241


I got to stamp yesterday with a friend!!!  I finished 3 whole projects - I am a SLOW stamper and add in gabbing with another chica, and it makes for some REALLY slow stamping ;)

I made this little treat packet as the "prototype" for the treats I will have my daughter take in to her class for Halloween.  I pulled the inner tab out a little bit to the right so that you could see that I made a sliding panel so that the kids can just pull it out and have quick, non-ripping-up-the-whole-treat-package-up access to the candy corn inside the sweet treat cup.  Normally the ribbon would be peeking out from the right side of the stamped image - not the Only Orange CS and brad.

Did you know that you get TWELVE of these fantastic sweet treat cups on a package for only $2.95?!?!?  They are a deal and they make adorable packaging for treats of all kinds.

Below you can see the images of the stamps that come in this fabulous stamp set called Sweet Centers (#116521, $29.95).  The Sweet Centers stamp set makes it easy to create ornaments, treat bags, cards, and more. Combine it with the Sizzix® Holiday Windows die and Sweet Treat cups for even greater results!

Have a great day!!!!

Stamps:  Sweet Centers
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Only Orange and Whisper White CS
Ink:  Only Orange classic ink
Accessories:  1-3/4" Circle punch, Black gingham ribbon, silver brad, Sweet Treat cup

Sweet Centers, #116521, $29.95

Sweet Centers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)