***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 15, 2007

4th One Sheet Wonder Card

Stamp Sets: Take Three
Card Stock: Sarah DS paper, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Ballet Blue classic ink
Accessories: Bluebird and Celery grosgrain, silver brads

As simple as that!! :)

It's been a while since I shared the remainder of these cards with you. As I showed you in this, this, and this post, SU! provided its demonstrators with a template for making 16 cards out of one sheet of 12 x 12 paper. I made 5 of the 16 and then when the class I was offering the template as part of didn't fill up and I had to cancel it, I didn't finish making the rest. I'll share the last two with you though in today's post and tomorrow's. The above card was the 4th one that I made, and I modified the template a little but kind of like mine better :) The one I was supposed to make is below (sorry it's so tiny). I'd love to hear what you think!

3 comments:

  1. i love the cards. Love the layout!! Thanks for being so creative!! what a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your version better...there's more balance to it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both, that's no surprise because I seem to like everything you do, LOL. Perhaps I'm not looking at the composition but the wonderful color combonations. I seem to have this knack for finding good things in almost everything, haha, so decision making is difficult for me. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)