***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 30, 2007

3 of 10

Not much to say about this card. I took the previous card's layout and changed it up a bit. Let me know what you think!!!

Stamp Sets: Natural Beauty, Small Script
Card Stock: Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn, Blush Blossom, Ruby Red
Accessories: Olive grosgrain, Piercing Tool (done free-hand), Sponge, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, CM oval cutting system

9 comments:

  1. Oh yea, very nice. Simple, clean and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors! I have a hard time using Blush Blossom but love what others do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it a lot! Simple but elegant...the piercing adds a 'touch'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo...love this one a lot! so pretty and easy to do. great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's perfect, wonderful colors and I like the changes!!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Marie! My favorite part is the row of piercing above the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the half oval stitching on the top. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it has very soft pretty colors. It turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)