***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 28, 2010

Stay Tuned....

Very long story short, but after a trip to the ER for my little one and my hubby being delayed on returning to us from his latest Air Force trip overseas, my card for this week's Boots 2 Stamps Challenge (see the challenge HERE - I would love to have more of you join me!!) will be posted when I post next week's challenge on Saturday.  This actually might be how I do it from now on anyway - show my card when the new challenge is posted (and once a month the winner will also be revealed on the day a new challenge is posted) on Saturday's.  Please join us - you could win a free stamp set!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)