***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 12, 2010

If you're a SU! Demonstrator, and if You're Not

To my fellow demonstrators - I would love to find you on Stampin' Connections (SU!'s new site for demos to share and inspire each other on).  My name is my username there:  Marie McClellan. I would love to be your friend - it's a great way for me to get to know those of you that stop by my blog and don't have one of your own, or just to connect with all of you even if you do have a blog.

To everyone - I wanted to let you know that there's another Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop brewing....feels like Halloween after I say that, huh?  Well, actually, the hop is going to spotlight Sale-a-Bration items and I would love to see you back here when my post goes up for it!  I know it will be another fabulous showcasing of Stampin' Up! product by some really fantastic gals!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to add you as a friend on Stampin' Connection :D Thanks for joining in with our blog surfing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)