***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 5, 2010

Baby Gift Card Holder


I made this gift card after seeing one on SCS.  I don't have any instructions and I didn't have any when I made it.  I just tried to "eyeball" it.  Hope you like it!  It had a nice gift card in it for my daughter's teacher who is expecting a baby over the holiday break.  It will be her first and since she didn't have a registry we could find to buy her a big-ticket item, we gave her a Visa gift card to buy whatever she wants for the baby, wherever she wants.  You won't be able to see it very well, but the little moon is stamped on Certainly Celery in Certainly Celery and then covered with the fabulous Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint from SU!.  That is Very Vanilla CS - just so you know - it's not bad lighting ;)

I wanted to use my Nursery Necessities stamp set originally, but then I remembered I let a friend borrow it, and I don't have any other current baby sets, so I ended up using this retired set called So Many Scallops.  I'm sure many of you remember it.

Anyway, hope you're having a lovely day.  I'm sorry that at my best right now I can only post once a week, but it's better than nothing, right???  :)  Take care!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is absolutely adorable and you did a fabulous job on it. I love the ribbon bow with the button attached. Layering embellishments is one of my favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stranger! Miss you!
    Hope you and your family had a fabulous holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the layout of this card. Great ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The colors are great and I love how clean and uncluttered it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)