***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 27, 2008

I would walk five hundred miles.....

Well, that's what I would do to get my family with my husband again, and I would walk 500 more, just to be all together. Now do I have that fun song in your head with my not so slick reference to it?

Anyway, I have been gone so long because it's difficult using the computer at my parents house to upload pictures, but it's even more difficult to upload pictures of projects you haven't gotten to make!!! I have to make 2 cards each for my 6 stamp club members over the next 2 days, so I will post those as soon as I get to Oklahoma in the beggining of May, where we will be joining my husband!!! Yippee!!! Also, I will have a new laptop waiting for me there, so I am hoping to find it's much easier to do the posting that I would like to do.

Anyway, thank you for your patience with me. Life in the military isn't always that fun when you're moving around the country every couple of months, and thank goodness our end is in site (in July we'll move to Delaware for at least 3 years). Take care, make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't waste your time checking in every day, and I will post as soon as I can!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. God's blessings to you and your family! I want to let you know how much I appreciate people like you and your husband who give to our country through your service. I hope you have a wonderful time when you are finally all together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie ~ so glad to hear you are well, altho lonely!! We will anxiously await you settling in OK and posting some creative work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the wait is over, We spent 10 days married together and then 3 1/2 months apart. The reunion was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...MARIE!!! :D I'm soo sorry you have to be away from him for so long. That sucks. But you have July to look forward to, so that rocks! Enjoy those 3 beautiful kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, it is wonderful to hear from you and I miss you; however, I do totally understand. Blessings to all.Hugs,Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, good luck with all your moving. My DH has been gone for 5 weeks and we are moving to Andrew AFB in Maryland next month. Life has been crazy, but never dull when you're military.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)