***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 28, 2008

I was tagged....

OVER A MONTH AGO I was tagged by Tina over at LuvCraftn and being the loser that I am, I never got to "play" until now. I know all of you have better things to do than get to know me, and probably the whole world has been tagged by now (and I don't have the time - see what time I'm posting this?!?!? I've got to get up early to take my daughter to school too...) I'll probably tag people who have already been tagged. I won't be offended if you don't play with me when I tag you - especially if you've already done it :)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was getting ready for the end of my 2nd semester at the Air Force Academy. I had recently quit the cross-country team and tried out for, taken the state licensing exam for, and made the Academy's Falconry team. I was also about done with the craziness of the 4-degree (freshman) year at the Academy. Fun times......

What was I doing 1 year ago? I was trying to figure out how I would get to San Antonio to have my son. I desperately wanted to VBAC and couldn't attempt that where I lived if I wanted to be as safe as possible.

5 favorite snacks? Anything with peanut butter and chocolate, kettle corn popcorn, honey mustard pretzels, GOOD oranges, Braeburn apples

5 things I ould do if I was a millionaire?
1- Invest/save for future (college, weddings, missions, retirement, etc.)
2- Buy our house in Del Rio (that we need to sell before July)
3- Buy some land and set money aside to build on it when we're out of the AF
4- Pay off our cars
5- Pay for our family to take a vacation somewhere (all immediate family - grandparents, brothers/sisters, nieces/nephews)

5 things I like doing? Anything with my family, running, camping, playing ultimate frisbee, riding horses

5 things I will never wear again- short skirts, short shorts, bikini, spandex, hopefully my "fat" clothes (except for that last one, I agree with Tina's own answers - for many different reasons)

5 favorite toys- My new laptop (I don't have it yet, but love it already), my digital camera, my DVR, my new running shoes, my jogging stroller

5 people I am going to tag-
Jennifer Nellenback
Juanita B (I don't think you have a blog, but I would love to hear your answers in a comment on this post, or in an e-mail, which you could then tag people through instead of a blog!)
Teresa Otto
Laura Evangeline
Brandie Nelson

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to Convention this year? I am thinking about going, it will be the first time for me and really do not want to be there by myself.Brandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)