***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 4, 2010

I {Heart} Marina Mist

Marina Mist is definitely a new favorite of mine. This card is rather CAS, but instead of my normal linear paper piercing, I wanted a circle. I love using my paper piercing template to make circles! It's not that hard, either. You pierce one hole and before removing the paper piercing tool, you pivot the template to where you want the next hole, and so on, until you've got a circle (or something pretty close - LOL!). Hope you enjoy the card and have a lovely weekend!!!

All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Marina Mist and Whisper White CS
Ink: Marina Mist classic ink
Accessories: Curly Label and Modern Label Extra Large punches, Subtles Brads (Marina Mist), Paper Piercing Tool, Template and Mat, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear-Mount Blocks

9 comments:

  1. Very nice, very CAS!! So glad to see you back. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circular piercing - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie! I'd have to agree with you - Marina Mist is my favorite of the new colors, followed by Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight. Beautiful card! I broke down and added this set to my September 1 order - it'll be here Wed. so I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I think I have overlooked this new color and need to get it out and make something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, this card is beautiful! Very nice job. I love the paper piercing and the colors.
    ~Elisa
    http://willrun4stamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that Marina Mist too, Marie, especially how you've shown it off here. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)