***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 9, 2009

Christmas Cards (and others) for Sale

I have a childhood friend who I still am fortunate to keep in touch with and see from time to time (about every 5 or 6 years!) that has always been a creative inspiration to me.  She writes/tells fabulous stories, and has such a unique style of art.  She draws people with a style of her own, and her sense of humor comes through in her art and you can't help but enjoy what she shares.  Anyway, she is one of the few people you will ever "know" that uses the old method of letterpressing.  Her Christmas cards this year are not letterpressed, but you can take a look through her etsy store and see which other cards are.  Either way, I know you will like what you see.  Check Melinda out HERE!!!!  She has cards other than for Christmas in her store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)