***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 11, 2009

Still in Lexington

I still have one or two more scheduled posts for you.  They will be on Tuesdays I think.  I just thought I'd let you know that I'm still at my parents house in Lexington, KY.  I'm having a great time, and for the first time in probably at least a year, when Daniel and I woke up this morning (he has to share a bed with me here), it was 8:45 am!!!!!  I couldn't believe he slept that long!!  Usually we're up by 7:00 am, and here at my parents I've been lucky enough that for whatever reason, he isn't usually up until 8:00 am.  Now it's almost 9:00 am!!!  I remember when I was younger, sleeping in was like 1:00 in the afternoon on those lucky Saturdays during college, and then maybe it became 10:00 am before I had kids.  Well, I'm to the point that anything past 7:00 am is sleeping in, so this time in Kentucky has done wonders for my beauty rest!!!  Anyway, take care, and stay tuned.  I've found some great inspiration in blog-land for projects to make when I get home!!! :)

PS - if you look at the "sticky" on my blog, you'll see that I've gotten quite a few additional pictures fixed in my old posts (caused by the switch to WP).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)