Sonya who is on the Card Patterns DT with me passed this award on to me. I appreciate it!!!
I'm supposed to tell you something nice about my husband. Well, he's a super hard worker and we appreciate all that he does for our family and I am so blessed that because of his job I am able to stay at home to raise our children. I wish everyone could be so lucky if this is also a desire of theirs!!
Next, I'm supposed to share 6 ways that I measure success in my life.
1. Have I been honest in my dealings with others.
2. Have I left the world a better place.
3. Have I made someone else's life a little better.
4. Was I able to serve someone else who needs me.
5. Have I raised good, honest, productive children who are a benefit to society.
6. Can I smile at the end of the day.
So...that's it for me. I've passed on so many awards lately and generally don't play along in these. I'm not good at chain mail or forwards, or passing things on of this nature, sorry - so don't feel like you have to give them to me!!! ;) I can't come up with just 5 of you!! I love everyone who visits my blog and is in my blog list in my right-hand sidebar. Go check them out!! :)