***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 20, 2008

Wild For Wasabi Sample

From March 1 through April 30, you can purchase a specially-priced Wild Wasabi card stock pack for only $3.95--that's 16 sheets of pre-cut (4-1/2" x 11-1/2") and pre-scored (at 1-1/8" and 5-5/8") Wild Wasabi textured card stock that can be used to make all kinds of fun and easy cards and projects!


To take advantage of this special, limited-time offer, contact your demonstrator today! If you don't have a demonstrator, use the Demonstrator Locator to find one near you. If you want to, you can order from me, but I don't want to "steal" anyone's business away.



Here's the first card I made with this promotional card stock. I made them for my Stamp Club members as I did the monogramed card 2 posts ago. I hope you enjoy this card. Also, I sent it in to Stampin' Up! as a submission so please refer to my copyright info in the sidebar - especially with this card. Take care and happy stampin'!



Stamps: Bitty Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Wild Wasabi Textured CS, Bashful Blue CS, Whisper White CS, Bashful Blue Paper from the Prints Pack (Level I Hostess reward)
Ink: Black StazOn, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower punch, Die-Cut Blooms in Pumpkin Pie and Real Red, Flower ribbon slide from Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! I'm glad you are settled in a little and posting again. I've been checking back and it's fun to see some new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie ~ so glad to see you back!Hope everything is settling in for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I hope SU uses it. I'd love to see a card in the catalog and knew who make it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, I really like this card. Thanks so much for making these for the Stamp Club! I don't want to share mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)