***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 18, 2008

Stamp Club Sample


Here's a card I made to send to my stamp club members. Each one is specifically monogrammed for the lady recieving it. This one is for Valerie. Tomorrow, or soon at least, I will post a picture of a project a friend made at Valentine's day. I know, late in coming, but it can totally be adapted for Easter or any other treat-giving occasion. Until then.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! New artwork. Happy to see you posting. This card could definately be adapted for any time or year or any occasion. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I just had to have a sneak peek! These are just too pretty! Can't wait to get mine! :) Sure do miss you around here, so make sure you keep in touch!Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design..I love the colors..and pretty paper.Wonderful monogrammed Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MARIE!!!!!I'm always so excited to hear from you. I pray all is going well.I love, love, love this card! I recognize the wonderful alpha from SU, is the patterned paper stamped or actually paper?Love you, hugs to all,Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I still have not bought that stamp set yet but with my SAB I am getting the alphabet and so the stamps are coming soon after! Melanie Hopes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)