***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 15, 2011

Catalog CASE

The card below is a CASE of the one found on page 98 of the Idea Book & Catalog.  I LOVE this card.  I have always enjoyed pocket cards, and especially ones where the pocket is vellum.  Adding in some sewing and it's just perfect!  Eventually I will get around to the cards I made last week, that are a play off of this card.  Anyway, enjoy, and again, sorry for no recipe but if you leave a comment with a question I will get back with you ASAP!  Have a lovely weekend!!


Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Inks: Baja Breeze and Cajun Craze classic ink
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze and Whisper White CS, Card Stock Vellum
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Jewels - Basic Pearls, Janome Sew Mini, Stampin Dimensionals, 1-1/4" Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. oooh, I haven't played with vellum in a while! This is a fab pocket card, Marie. I hope your packing and getting ready for a move is going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)