***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 16, 2010

My Favorite Occasions Mini Catalog CASE

DSCN8853


This is the last of four cards that I made based on cards in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  You will find this one on page 14 of the Mini.

I LOVED this card in the Mini, so I was excited to CASE it.  I used the Sweet Pea DSP as inspiration for the colors, and I think it turned out really cute!  I will say -  I had wanted to put the 3 hearts under the image panel on the right, but I couldn't fit them and two just didn't look right.  I had my Old Olive scalloped piece just a little too far to the right to allow the three hearts to fit.  Oh well...

The heart stamp set I used is the very same one that SU! has chosen to use in a campaign to raise money for Haiti. You can check out more about that here.

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Whimsical Words   Paper: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White CS, So Saffron Textured CS   Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink classic ink   Accessories: Small Heart punch, Linen Thread, Pretty in Pink Corduroy brad, Scallop Edge punch, Piercing Tool, Template and Pad, Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Love all those little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love, love, love this! Such a pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! And, I can post comments now (thanks!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable, so very sweet.....I cannot wait to get some of the new dp in the mini cattie...it should be here by the first of the week......I hope to get to your IC by the weekend...have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo, love this card too! yours is just as sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)