***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 27, 2010

Inspiration Week #5



This week's picture comes from a Crate and Barrel outdoor collection that I LOVE.  Too bad I'm not rich ;)  To see it perhaps better (you should be able to click on my picture and see it larger) and to view the entire lovely collections, click HERE.  The picture above is the inspiration piece though.  Have fun with it!

Click HERE to see the specific details of how to play along.

This week's keyword is B2S05 for any online galleries you might upload to. 

Lastly, I'm sorry I've been such a slacker with my own challenges!!  I have had to squeeze in stamping on an as needed basis, and haven't had much extra time.  Lots going on.  I am sure many of you have your hands full too - I just seem to balance it all worse than most right now.  It will be interesting, I begin my first Master's class on March 1st, and I have no idea how that's going to fit in to my life.  I'll make it work though, somehow ;)

4 comments:

  1. yeah, you have an IC...can't wait to play!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl I didn't read to after I typed, don't stress out about doing your own IC, life does come first! If you can't make it work no biggie.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marie, I know how life goes sometimes. It just gets so busy and often our craft time takes a back seat. Sounds like you have your hands full! I hope you get back to some relaxing stamping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, a few minutes late! I love this photo too. Great choice!

    And don't worry about it! You definitely have a lot on your plate. I hope you settle into a groove soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)