***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

February 6, 2010

Boots 2 Stamps Inspiration Challenge #3

This week's inspiration challenge comes from a favorite blog of mine to browse for eye candy.  It's called Spearmint Decor.  You can see the post I got the picture from HERE.  I just loved the colors in this photo, and there are so many interesting objects, patterns, textures and even items in this photo that I thought it would make a great inspiration piece.  I PROMISE I won't always do rooms, but I enjoy looking at photos of home decor because living in base housing, I don't ever really feel like I can truly decorate my home how I want since I never get to pick the floor plan or many other amenities that people who are buying or even renting take for granted. I can't wait until we are off base again!!!!!  Anyway....below are the details copied and pasted from previous challenges.  Please remember to use Mr. Linky to link to your project over on Stampin' Addicts (or wherever it might be).  If you post it multiple places, that's fine, but only link to one location where the project is uploaded and PRETTY PLEASE use the appropriate keyword for the challenge (see below).  Thanks!


For detailed instructions on how to play along in the challenge, please click HERE.

This week’s keyword is B2S03.

Please submit your links to your projects by midnight EST the Friday following the inspiration posting.

So – after you’ve stamped, go upload at Stampin’ Addicts and be sure to use the keyword “B2S03″ (no quotation marks needed) and include a link to this post, and then come back here and tell me that you’ve posted using Mr. Linky and include a link to your posted project so I can keep track of who has played along for the monthly drawing!!!  Easy peasy!!

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your blog Marie and stummbled on it thru Teresa's blog. (enjoy the va sunshine) :)
    I am going to try and play along with your challenge and I love your work!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :) I also subscribed while I was here. I would love it if you would visit my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I think the pillow in your inspiration room really helped me add a cute embellishment to my card. Thanks for your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice yet again, Marie.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just uploaded my card. I love this photo inspiration. The colors are great! Thanks for the challenge, Marie.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)