***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 27, 2011

A Great Teacher

My eldest daughter had a fabulous teacher last year in the 1st grade, and then my middle daughter has the same teacher this year for the 1st grade as well.  We will miss her terribly, and as a small token of our appreciation I got her a Willow Tree figurine that's for teachers and made this CAS card to go with the gift.  It's always such a gift to have a good teacher!  Short on time, so no recipe - sorry!  I'll try to fix it later when I'm settled in.

2 comments:

  1. Marie, this card is adorable. I absolutely love the simple and clean design. The image totally speaks for itself. Very nice! I'm sure your daughter's teacher will love it and appreciate the fact that it was made just for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of the card. Even after all the work load you have and with your move she will appreciate the fact that you made time to acknowledge her for her hard work also. Glad we became friends in your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)