***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 18, 2011

Another favorite

This card is an Idea Book & Catalog CASE as well (see my last post for another). You can find the cute little giraffe inspiration card on page 94 of the IB&C.  I really love the use of vellum as an overlay on top of Designer Series Paper to create a more subtle, soft look. What do you think? I hope you're having a great week!!! Questions about the items used, just leave me a comment!!



Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Tiny Tags
Inks: Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers, Early Espresso classic ink
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White CS, Greenhouse Gala DSP, Card Stock Vellum
Accessories: Jewelry Tag Medium punch, Scallop Edge punch, white thread, Stampin Dimensionals, mini glue dots

1 comment:

  1. Not only pretty and friends, but it says SPRING, and I could use some right now!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)