***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 5, 2008

I'm Baaack....

Hi there!!  I got back yesterday evening from a wonderful 6 days in Salt Lake City, Utah, where I attended the SU! Convention and visited with family.  As I'm sure you've all heard, we had the convention of a lifetime. It was GREAT!  There were so many fun announcements of new products and product lines, and I think the one I was most excited about was the partnership of SU! and Sizzix. 


Bigshot I personally own a Big Shot made by Sizzix, and I LOVE it!!!  I got it because it is universal to every die/embossing folder/nestability out there (that I know of).  Can you say that about a Cuttlebug?  Anyway, SU! and Sizzix will be partnering to offer YOU the Big Shot and it will even be in an elegant black color instead of the neon green and turquoise that mine comes in ;)  The dies offered will be some that Sizzix carries already, and some will be EXCLUSIVE to SU! and let me tell you, they're awesome! 


Above is a picture of the SU! Big Shot and stay tuned for some pics from me from Convention.  I'm super excited that I get to meet one of my all-time favorite stampers, Kristina Werner, and even acted like a fool and made her take a picture with me ;)  I also found out which SU! papers she was involved with in the new catty and they are so her - and thus, just my style!!!  Please bear with me - I still have 60% of my house to unpack since I left for Convention just 4 days after getting all of our stored household goods back from the military storage facility they've been sitting in for 5 months!!! I hope to show you the Make & Takes we made at Convention.  I'm sure you can see them elsewhere too, but give a girl a break - subscribe to my blog so that you don't waste time checking in for new posts that might not be there.  The M&T's are all the stamping I've done in weeks!!!!!  ;)


Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)