***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 11, 2008

Are you loving it?

ETA - This paper share is CLOSED (FULL).


So, are you totally in love with EVERYTHING in the new SU! Idea Book & Catalog?!?!  I am!!!  Do you want a free Classic Ink Pad?  Well, I have a paper share that I'm doing with my customers - there are several groups featuring different packs of the NEW Designer Series Papers (you get 6x6 sheets of all the pages in the packs in the group you select) and if you would like more info about it and how to get a free Classic Ink Pad please e-mail me at:  mariemc01@gmail.com BY AUGUST 25th!!!!


This is a great way to get all of the papers you want, some free goodies from me, and save money doing it!!!!


Did I mention that there are FREE ink pads to be had by participating in my share???  Wasn't sure... ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)