***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 7, 2010

Followers?

Well, I don't know who would actually want to, but I finally got "with it" and added the "Followers" widget-thingy to my sidebar (about half-way down my sidebar) if you would like to somehow make it easier to "follow" me.  I have no idea what it does, or how it works - I personally use Google Reader.  Apparently, however, many people use this method to keep track of blogs.  Well, you asked, so now it's there ;)  Hopefully I'll have at least one person follow me so it's not an empty, sad little box!! LOL

4 comments:

  1. I'm upset that I'm not the first one... but I'm okay with being number five if that makes for "more the merrier!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you in two places! I've been following you for quite some time now by subscribing through email which I really like better because I get an email and I look at it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have resisted adding the Followers box to my blog because there were problems with it at one time. Maybe I'll give it a shot, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever commented on this blog, but I love looking at all of your cards. You are so creative! I just wish I had more time (and moolah) to make some!

    Anyhow, with the whole followers thing, my mom does that with the blogs she reads and I think you just log in to blogger and there is something there that tells her when people have updated. So similar to Reader, you just log in to blogger. I like Reader because it corresponds with my e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)