***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 23, 2009

Greetings, Earthling

DSCN7837



So, I decided to take part in a couple of the challenges over at Stampin' Addicts - all with one card!!!

DSCN7839The Technique Challenge for this week was to use faux stitching on your card.  The Sketch Challenge this week is where my LO came from.  The glitter on this cute little gal was a result of the Accessories Challenge.  I like how the card turned out.  I'm still learning to tweak things with PhotoShop and hope that it looks okay.  I sometimes feel like I "over tweaked" my images.

Anyway, would love to hear what you think.  I hope you're having a great day!!

All supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps:  Greetings, Earthling
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White CS, Crushed Curry Textured CS, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink:  Black StazOn, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  2-Way Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Scallop Edge punch, Piercing Tool, Template and Pad, Black brads, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)