***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 5, 2008

More Ugly Pictures

DSCN5321


Sorry about the quality of the pictures you will be seeing while my "soupy" computer is being fixed.  I can't edit them or blend out the flaws in my photo tent, so bear with me :)


DSCN5319 This is a set of cards that I made using the November kit from Go. Be Creative.  I really loved the papers in this kit and all of the embellies were to die for!!!


Paper:  GBC November 2008 kit papers
Accessories:  Chipboard birds from GBC November 2008 kit, Scallop Edge punch, 2-way glue pen, Martha Stewart brown glitter, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! No worries about your pictures! They are fine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)