***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 9, 2008

Online Ordering is HERE!!!

Online ordering It's here!!!!  You can now order SU! products anytime you like!!! You simply go to your SU! demonstrator's business website (if they don't have one, then you can still get there via the SU! website, but you will pay slightly more) and you can place an order that she will get the credit for and you can enjoy!!!!


This program will be fully operational at 1:00 pm MST and if you are my customer or you don't have a demonstrator, you can go to http://mariemcclellan.stampinup.net to place your order after 1:00 pm MST.  I am so excited about this feature and I already love my SU! website for all of the other things it can share with you.  Go to my website to see what I have going on in my calendar of SU! events, there is a gallery there where you can view SU! projects, you can link to the on-line catalogs and you can also view all of the promotions either myself or SU! are currently offering.  Go on, check it out now just to get familiar with the site and then you can order to your heart's content at 1:00 pm MST!!!!


I hope you're as excited as I am, and don't worry, all of your credit card information is as secure as it is with an online shopping experience that you might have at Amazon.com or any of your other favorite on-line stores.  You also will still earn HOSTESS BENEFITS from online personal orders. You can't place workshop orders on-line, but if your own order reaches the level required to earn free SU! stamps and other products, you will still receive them the same as you would if you e-mailed me your order.  Just make sure to go to MY website to place your order if you are my customer, to get these benefits.  When you don't order through me (or your demonstrator) you are not eligible for hostess benefits and you pay more.


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)