***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

March 31, 2008

I'm (Not So) Famous!!

The card in the post below ended up making it onto the SU! demonstrator website on the Stampers' Showcase. Yippee for me!! ;)


I'm on vacation now in Charleston with my family (my husband got to get a week off to come see us!!!!!!!!!!!) so there won't be any posts anytime soon - just wanted to toot my own horn ;)



Here's what it looked like on SS:



BITTY BIRTHDAY STAMP SET (110994)

Stamps:
BITTY BIRTHDAY STAMP SET
Paper:
WILD WASABI SPECIAL PRODUCT OFFER
CARD STOCK BASHFUL BLUE 8 1/2X11
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS BASHFUL BLUE
Inks:
STAZON PAD JET BLACK
Accessories:
JUMBO WHEEL HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED WILD WASABI
BRADS SILVER
STAMPIN DIMENSIONALS


Created by:
Marie McClellan

11 comments:

  1. Great job! Famous enough to me...you know how many people will SEE that card??? Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! :D How exciting to get published girlie. Thanks so much for sharing. Your card is crisp and fresh...no wonder they picked it ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is wonderful. Enjoy your time with your husband and family.Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS for your awesome creation! Enjoy EVERY moment of this week. Hugs and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on this wonderful achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you!!! Congratulations! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo CUTE. :) I love it. I'm surprised you haven't made it there before (or have you?). You are so talented. voila!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your in charleston??? you should come and stop in my store...Scrappin at The Pink House. leave me a message on my blog www.roneemalama.blogspot.comi can give you directions!xoxoronee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great achievement. Sorry I have been Mia... Hope you have a great time with hubby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! How did I miss this?I am sorry you are moving around so much! So many moves in such little time. That must be hard even for a military family. Happy Mother's Day!Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)