***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 23, 2006

Getting Ready for Santa's Workshop

Today's post will have to be quick. We have family home evening tonight, so I'll be brief. I'm finally going to my first vendor fair, at the Sacred Heart church here in town. It's for home-based businesses, and I'm treating it like a Craft Fair. With the rules and regulations attached to being a SU! demonstrator, speaking in general terms I can't sell merchandise at an event like this, but I can sell hand-made items. These items are great as advertisement though for the things that are possible with SU! stamps and other products, and by themselves are rather neat. I hope to have lots of cards (Christmas, Thank You, Birthday, Thinking of You, etc.), Christmas Ornaments, some decorated journals, Post-It Note holders, beaded pens, and a decorated frame or two to mention a few. I'm really nervous so if you live around here and are free on November 4th from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., come on down to Sacred Heart in town and visit my table. I would love to see you! Here's a picture of some of the beaded pens I'm making to accompany small composition notebooks and post-it note holders. They're very easy to make as Michele and Cherie learned today, and I would be happy to show you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)